• Pyroco101 - November 8, 2013 11:04 a.m.

No Wonderful 101? How else are you gonna unlock Wonderful-Bayonetta, Jeane, and Rodin?
  • shawksta - November 8, 2013 4:58 p.m.

This One conceptional problem about W101 is that it's not a game that you can just beat the single player and call it quits. It's, like much of platinums other games, an arcade type game, you just keep coming back and essentially in a game where the controls need learning, finding yourself dominating past stages you had massive trouble with and as you said those extra unlockable characters
  • Bloodstorm - November 8, 2013 11:02 a.m.

What, no Fallout 3? Discovering every location, finding every skill book, magazine, and bobble head, not to mention the remarkable amount of side and unmarked quests. So many location in the game had little stories to themselves, told through terminals and messages found through the location, and non of it ever actually listed in your quest tab. Not to mention that most of the locations in Fallout 3 were actually interesting locations to visit, and had substance to them unlike New Vegas, where most locations were just small shacks, or big fields of absolutely nothing and served no purpose. Fallout 3 had a soul that New Vegas lacked.
  • GR_AndyHartup - November 8, 2013 2:22 p.m.

Well, technically, you can't play Fallout 3 after it ends. You need to get the Broken Steel DLC to carry on...
  • Bloodstorm - November 8, 2013 7:27 p.m.

Yeah, but you can't even find a version of the game that comes without Broken Steel anymore, so it's kind of a moot point.
  • Javriel - October 14, 2014 1:46 a.m.

Indeed. However, was it not noted by Bethesda that they sought Broken Steel's open-ended approach to be the new end for Fallout 3 rather than closing the door in Project Purity due to fan uproar? It bears a striking resemblance to ME3's issue, where Bethesda just up and changed the ending due to fan disapproval. So, from that, it's entirely plausible that Fallout 3 could have (and in my opinion, should have) featured. The game only comes bundled with DLC included after about 6 months of them being released so anyone reading this list and picking a game to play based on it wouldn't run into trouble, and a small reminder to pick up the GOTY edition would ensure no liability to GR! That said, sexy list!!! My face lit up when I finished Mario 3D and saw all the special worlds. Mario games are masterpieces but they always lack difficulty so the specials were more than welcome.
  • Superdude576 - March 16, 2014 10:47 a.m.

I loved New Vegas. The locations weren't always the best, but it was incredibly deep. It has do many quests, them you have the dlcs! It's a top notch take on RPGs. I hope the next Fallout is like Vegas... minds the endless empty and glitch inh
  • ObliqueZombie - November 8, 2013 9:34 a.m.

It's always hard for me to continue a game once I've beaten it... well, if the game has some super "you saved the world" business and then all of a sudden it's back to normal. That's why I only ever finished Skyrim once, and that was when I was goooood and ready. But NG+ is where it's at for me. My brain doesn't reject the illogical "you saved the world, good job, now be normal" effect some games have, and more often than not, I enjoy NG+ more. If I could on my hands how many times I've beaten Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, I'd have weird looking hands.
  • cm93 - November 8, 2013 8:22 a.m.

Xenoblade
  • KishouTenpi - November 8, 2013 8:07 a.m.

Post-game X&Y Really dissapointed me compared to all the others!
  • J-Fid - November 8, 2013 9:29 a.m.

Agreed.
  • shawksta - November 8, 2013 5 p.m.

It tends to be a trend but the post game is alright, the issue is that the second game of said gen ends up having something bigger to go through. Otherwise it's just like Diamond/Pearl/Black and White until the next version adds something bigger like Platinum's Battle frontier and Black/White 2's arena to fight past gym/elite
  • Swedish_Chef - March 4, 2014 11:19 p.m.

The post game of Pokemon is kind of hard to discuss, generally it depends on how into competitive play you are since usually the single player post game is quite weak. I really liked the idea of the Red bonus/true final boss in the gold/silver/crystal games as the ultimate challenge/exam but the problem is that he is so much higher levelled than every other trainer post game an there's very little additional fights/legendaries to catch that you're basically forced to grind the elite 4 until your Pokemon hit around level 70 before you can fight Red.
  • shawksta - March 5, 2014 4:10 p.m.

Yeah pretty much, it really depends on the players intention and if they are willing to be competitive or not. Heart Gold Soul Silver balances that out especially since the Elite 4 get stronger and get new Pokemon
  • EdDeRs1 - November 8, 2013 6:36 a.m.

100% Super Mario 3D land in week, admittedly I was on Holiday so I needed something to do when feigning illness to avoid climbing hills that only just qualify as mountains
  • Mdgeist316 - November 8, 2013 6:27 a.m.

Not many games have completely changed my outlook for a game on a second playthrough as much as Nier did. I would add Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger in there as well.
  • Swedish_Chef - November 8, 2013 6:23 a.m.

Super Meat Boy. So you think you're finally done with the game? TOO BAD WELCOME TO COTTON ALLEY!!! AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT HOW ABOUT YOU BEAT ALL OF THESE REMIXED, EVEN HARDER VERSIONS OF EVERY LEVEL IN THE GAME INCLUDING THE FINAL BOSS FIGHT FOR THE TRUE ENDING!!! ALSO COLLECT ALL OF THE BANDAGES, FIND ALL OF THE WARP/NEGATIVE ZONES, UNLOCK ALL OF THE CHARACTERS AND BEAT THE INTERNETS!!!
  • Shnubby - November 8, 2013 6:07 a.m.

Shadow of Memories is an awesome game! The voice acting may make you suicidal at first but pretty soon the rest of the game makes you realise that sometimes life is beautiful.
  • GR_AndyHartup - November 8, 2013 6:09 a.m.

Ha - yes, I remember the voice acting now. He always sounded so depressed. I suppose that's fair enough, as he was investigating his own murder.
  • Shnubby - November 9, 2013 4:11 a.m.

Yeah I suppose that's a pretty good reason!
  • Tranquilbez34 - November 8, 2013 6:03 a.m.

what about the WWE games since the Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011, you may have finished the story but you can always have endless amounts of fun in the Universe mode and creation suites :)