• sokolske - September 18, 2010 1:43 p.m.

Wat bout ssx?? That game was the only snowboarding game that was good
  • SumthingStupid - September 18, 2010 2:35 p.m.

Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank my favourite series ever, they should add dealock into the ratchet one too Kindom Hearts would be great, I also love all the covers
  • Skyhawk55 - September 18, 2010 3:09 p.m.

This is my first comment ever, just joined gamesradar today. I have to say I love this list. I miss playing sly, ratchet, and Jak all the time. Those were some of my all time favorite games on the PS2. Love the article mike keep it up man.
  • Japanaman - September 19, 2010 2:12 a.m.

First of all, the GTA series has a very low polygon count, so why HD it? Second, KH needs Chain of Memories bundled with it. Third... let's see.... RE Essentials HD, MGS with the GCN version of Part 1, Call of Duty 1 & 2 in HD, Medal of Honor Trilogy HD, GT3, 4, & that Polyphony Motorcycle game in a 3 pack, Crash Trilogy HD, Tekken Trilogy in HD, Ace Combat Trilogy in HD, Splinter Cell Trilogy in HD, Ape Escape Trilogy in HD, Onimusha Trilogy in HD, Shining Series HD, MK Trilogy (Not that Trilogy!) in HD, Suikoden Trilogy in HD, and finally, DQVIII & Rogue Galaxy in HD.
  • FinderKeeper - September 19, 2010 3:06 a.m.

how could you guys leave out... *ooooooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*
  • PiTzI - September 19, 2010 6:39 a.m.

Zomg, I would get the "Jak & Daxter", "Kingdom Hearts", "Ratchet & Clank", and the "GTA" collections as I've played the majority of those games on the PS2 and they're definitely worth playing again! I'd also get the "Silent Hill", "Metal Gear" and "DMC" collections as I've never tried any of those. Great list! Hopefully, most of these will show up in a couple of years
  • NightCrawler_358 - September 19, 2010 12:50 p.m.

man this is a great article! I would buy all of these if i could! PS2 had so many great games!
  • db1331 - September 20, 2010 6:31 p.m.

To this day I still don't see the difference between Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter.
  • blynd_cyte - September 21, 2010 9:22 a.m.

I'm probably one of maybe 17 people world wide who even remembers Naval Ops: Warship Gunner and may be the only one looking for a re-make, but that game was a lot of fun. The story was a bit thin (think Ace Combat - cheesy dialogue and dramatization), but the level of customization for your ships was one of the most comprehensive examples of customization in a console game I've seen (and very easy to use). Fewer things are more satisfying than decking out a massive catamaran battleship with ridiculous amounts of firepower and sailing it off to conquer the seas. But I guess I'll have to keep dreaming on that one...
  • chrisbarker1980 - September 21, 2010 9:55 a.m.

Bushido Blade. Simply the best fighter ever made.
  • SeattleSound - September 21, 2010 12:31 p.m.

Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 would be awesome.
  • lincc289 - September 21, 2010 1:42 p.m.

go!go! About you, fashionable tide Story will start from here! http://fogz.eu/8tthy
  • DVTC - September 21, 2010 2:52 p.m.

ahhhh,, I never thought of that,, silent hill.
  • Darkmessiah24 - September 22, 2010 12:43 a.m.

If they're making a 3rd Zone of the Enders, they need to re-release the originals from the PS2 on the PS3.
  • sokolske - October 1, 2010 7:54 p.m.

i think they are coming out with a sly copper hd edition for ps3 and ssx saga in hd??? cmon it wood be amazing.
  • sokolske - October 1, 2010 7:59 p.m.

oh shit not to mention time splitters that game was amazing. and they should have the cartoony crap just make it better like borderlands.
  • seabassuk - October 18, 2010 12:04 p.m.

Include the original Metal Gear Games (even Snake's Revenge) in HD along with the Metal Gear Solid games and you got yourself a deal :D
  • VercettisShirt - October 18, 2010 6:50 p.m.

The Kingdom Hearts re-release MUST include the Final Mix content.
  • duanejensen - October 18, 2010 8:14 p.m.

star wars battlefront