• Redeater - September 18, 2010 4:43 a.m.

bah! Instant fail on me. Sorry I am blind I went through the list thinking it was PSX or PS2 games.
  • Redeater - September 18, 2010 4:41 a.m.

Aside from a Twisted Metal HD pack I would really like to play......crap I can't remember the names of those games. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. There were two games where you could play as a red headed woman or a joker. I believed they sexed up the woman in the sequel. Now these games might not have been nearly as fun as I thought they were but I liked them at the time.
  • Corsair89 - September 18, 2010 4:28 a.m.

Yup. I'd get every single one.
  • Nanook - September 18, 2010 4:19 a.m.

Wait, where's Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD remake love???
  • garnsr - September 18, 2010 4:07 a.m.

I want a Castlevania collection more than anything, especially if it had the Gameboy ones and everything. And I'd love a compilation of Compile shooters. But those are much older, and they don't seem to be making those kinds of compilations any more. But trophies are a real incentive to play these old games, I just got 100% on GTA IV, which would have seemed absolutely pointless without getting a trophy, but was only modestly crazy when I got a gold trophy (and this summer's dearth of games was the only reason I took the time.) Getting 100% on the earlier ones would be totally insane.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - September 18, 2010 2:26 a.m.

I love this article. I would buy most of these collections. I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game or a Devil May Cry game So those collections would be a good way to get into those series. I don't own the Jak & Daxter games anymore so I really want that to happen.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - September 18, 2010 1:09 a.m.

@admjwt: You've never heard of Silent Hill? I don't believe you.
  • admjwt - September 18, 2010 1:02 a.m.

id get every single one of those remakes excpet for allthe ones on page 3. never heard of any of those. adn also MGS i never really got into the seriesi so i probably wouldnt buy that one either
  • justinbanda - September 18, 2010 1:01 a.m.

I would be a day-one buyer of the Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, and Prince of Persia sets. Having Metal Gear and Grand Theft Auto collections would be nice, too. The rest are pretty 'meh' to me, especially on the last page. As for Kingdom Hearts, I think I'll wait for the 3DS version. But great mock-ups, GR!
  • onewingedantista - September 18, 2010 1 a.m.

@JimSmells On the PS1
  • onewingedantista - September 18, 2010 12:59 a.m.

Where's Battlefront/Battlefront II?
  • Broken360 - September 18, 2010 12:42 a.m.

@Ampatent- "Only on Playstation" because its only Playstation doing it! Write a #u@k!n6 letter to Microsoft and see how badly they'll rip off their consumers price wise, just how they do every time.
  • thefreakysurgeon - September 18, 2010 12:42 a.m.

Jak and Daxter would be pretty fun. I've never played any of the games in the series, but yeah they'd be pretty cool. Ratchet and Clank would also be alright.
  • FelNaRj - September 18, 2010 12:34 a.m.

Shadowhearts HELL YEAH!! my favorite JRPG form PS2 days!!
  • jimsmells - September 18, 2010 12:23 a.m.

Um, where's spyro?
  • Schnipke - September 18, 2010 12:23 a.m.

I would get the majority of these, though I'd go for Shadow Hearts first since I soooooo want to play the first two
  • AnonymouZ - September 18, 2010 12:14 a.m.

hell, the first three i thought were the only ones that matter... but ima agree with the whole damn list... especially cuz shadowhearts was something i wanted to buy at sometime... and couldn't. an HD version would rock.
  • Raiden145 - September 17, 2010 11:49 p.m.

FF HD's OMG PLZ COME TRUE!!!!! also the metal gear and kingdom hearts...also GTA CRAP I WANT ALL OF THEM !!!! X_BOX FANBOYS SUCK OUR HD DICKS!
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - September 17, 2010 11:47 p.m.

@Ampatent: Actually, that's a really good point - the GTA Trilogy box shouldn't have the "Only on PlayStation" wing at all. Fixed!
  • Stabby_Joe - September 17, 2010 11:46 p.m.

Timesplitters? Unlikely but I'm still wishfully hoping for an online version.