• Japanaman - September 19, 2010 2:12 a.m.

First of all, the GTA series has a very low polygon count, so why HD it? Second, KH needs Chain of Memories bundled with it. Third... let's see.... RE Essentials HD, MGS with the GCN version of Part 1, Call of Duty 1 & 2 in HD, Medal of Honor Trilogy HD, GT3, 4, & that Polyphony Motorcycle game in a 3 pack, Crash Trilogy HD, Tekken Trilogy in HD, Ace Combat Trilogy in HD, Splinter Cell Trilogy in HD, Ape Escape Trilogy in HD, Onimusha Trilogy in HD, Shining Series HD, MK Trilogy (Not that Trilogy!) in HD, Suikoden Trilogy in HD, and finally, DQVIII & Rogue Galaxy in HD.
  • Skyhawk55 - September 18, 2010 3:09 p.m.

This is my first comment ever, just joined gamesradar today. I have to say I love this list. I miss playing sly, ratchet, and Jak all the time. Those were some of my all time favorite games on the PS2. Love the article mike keep it up man.
  • SumthingStupid - September 18, 2010 2:35 p.m.

Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank my favourite series ever, they should add dealock into the ratchet one too Kindom Hearts would be great, I also love all the covers
  • sokolske - September 18, 2010 1:43 p.m.

Wat bout ssx?? That game was the only snowboarding game that was good
  • Snakeman - September 18, 2010 11:49 a.m.

What, no Okami?! Well, on second thoughts, wasn't Okami originally going to have realistic looking graphics, until they found out the PS2 couldn't handle it? They then went with the vastly superior cel-shaded look. Sounds like the kind of game that doesn't need an HD remake.
  • bass88 - September 18, 2010 11:04 a.m.

@Redeater The game was Pandemonium. There was also a sequel.
  • Crimsonkingx - September 18, 2010 6:45 a.m.

.....LOVE IT!
  • reveffect - September 18, 2010 4:28 a.m.

yay a lot of games i liked from the ps2 are on this list. i luvz u gamesradar.
  • Randomwordcombination - September 18, 2010 3:07 a.m.

I would llooooovvve to see some of these; especially FFXII.. that was a great game, but just came along too late in the system's life span for me to enjoy. How long until some of these box mock-ups show up on random gaming forums presented as the real deal?
  • Jadernader - September 18, 2010 2:55 a.m.

MGS, Silent Hill, and DMC and i would be good... well if i had a playstation anyways hahahaha
  • grappler51 - September 18, 2010 2:13 a.m.

I like all of these. If this happened, it'd definitely convince my to get a PS3.
  • TheWebSwinger - September 18, 2010 1:05 a.m.

God seriously, all of these need to happen. PS2 gaming, antiquated though it may be, was probably my favorite gaming period. And of the HD collections confirmed, Shadow of the Colossus and Sly 2 HD are probably the only one's I actually want... Awesome article, doodz.
  • OnyxOblivion - September 18, 2010 12:59 a.m.

No Deadlocked? FUCK. YOU.
  • egregious - September 20, 2010 7:45 p.m.

I just realized this was for PS2 games and not PlayStation general in general. Whoops!
  • egregious - September 20, 2010 7:44 p.m.

Silent Hill 4 doesn't need anything, because it is utter shit. Silent Hill HD with analog stick movement, please.
  • Wootles - September 20, 2010 9:52 a.m.

No more love for TimeSplitters?
  • FanofSaiyan - September 20, 2010 3:04 a.m.

Ratchet & Clank! Jak & Daxter!! KINGDOM HEARTS!!! *has mini heart-attack*
  • NightAce84 - September 20, 2010 2:18 a.m.

I'd buy a PS3 just for the Ratchet and Clank and Jax collections. If these do happen, I'd need to find about 400$
  • Twizinator - September 20, 2010 12:58 a.m.

If you look closely, the side of the boxes for Jak say "Sly 2 band of thieves."
  • Spybreak8 - September 19, 2010 10:17 p.m.

If this happened I might pick up a PS3, I now have a sizable Bluray collection anyways/want to play Racket games so bad/Uncharted 1&2.