We Recommend

• Nanook - September 18, 2010 4:19 a.m.

Wait, where's Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD remake love???
  • Corsair89 - September 18, 2010 4:28 a.m.

Yup. I'd get every single one.
  • Redeater - September 18, 2010 4:41 a.m.

Aside from a Twisted Metal HD pack I would really like to play......crap I can't remember the names of those games. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. There were two games where you could play as a red headed woman or a joker. I believed they sexed up the woman in the sequel. Now these games might not have been nearly as fun as I thought they were but I liked them at the time.
  • Redeater - September 18, 2010 4:43 a.m.

bah! Instant fail on me. Sorry I am blind I went through the list thinking it was PSX or PS2 games.
  • Redeater - September 18, 2010 4:45 a.m.

Sorry it was that Metal Gear Solid 1 that threw me off. Also for some reason I thought I played Jak and Daxter on PS1
  • sleepy92ismypsn - September 18, 2010 4:56 a.m.

Damnit Gamesradar, This is such a great article but why did you have to go and say Sly Cooper is inferior to Jak and Daxter and Rachet & Clank? From now on only talk down about franchises that don't have a fanbase.
  • NanoElite666 - September 18, 2010 5:09 a.m.

Oh man, good article here. I'd love to see HD collections of both Ratchet and Jak, although I'd have to say throw in those series' respective fourth entries as well (Deadlocked and Combat Racing), because I loved those just as much as the rest of the series. Hell, Combat Racing was the whole reason I ever got into the Jak series in the first place! Though I still think that instead of just an HD update to Ratchet, Insomniac just needs to go and give the original games the graphical treatment of the PS3 entries. Because it would be AWESOME. Mark of Kri collection would be beyond awesome. Loved the first game, but never got to play the second one, so that would be a great opportunity to do so. And holy shit, I remember Ghost Hunter! Never played it much, but I did like what I was able to play of it. I think an HD collection of the PS2-era Armored Core games would be neat. Aside from the obvious upping of the graphics, add in some of the mechanics and controls from current-gen 4 and For Answer; I'd totally buy those again even though most of them are sitting right on my game shelf. Hey GR, you should come play some Armored Core 4 Answer with me on PSN! Oh wait, 24-hour marathon's over...
  • sleepy92ismypsn - September 18, 2010 5:20 a.m.

How come you guys posted the cover for most of these games on the box for Sly Cooper and the Theivius Racoonus and Sly 2 twice? Good job on these boxarts though, they look very professional. I would buy 9 out of 13 of these. I would even buy the MGS collection and I bought all those games seperately earlier this year. I bought Ico and Shadow Of The Colossus right before the rumors started but I'm still planning on getting those. If the Devil May Cry Collection doesn't happen I think I'm going to buy those games for PS2 same with Silent Hill. I used to have Silent Hill 4 but I sold it before finishing it. I never finished Primeval either and it was just a rental.
  • kit07 - September 18, 2010 5:37 a.m.

id pretty much get all of these one question, where is the persona games?
  • shemhamforash - September 18, 2010 6:13 a.m.

I personally think that remakes are mostly a waste of time. The only kind of remakes which don't drop to that category are old SNES JRPG's made for Nintendo DS. If a mere graphics update is considered as a primary point for a remake of a certain game, doesn't that tell you that the game itself isn't worth much? A good game is a good game no matter if it's presented by flies on a cow dung. I'm all for a legal distribution of the original game ROM-files or disc image dumps and an emulator.
  • CongratulagentAgentTHEAgentAntista - September 18, 2010 6:40 a.m.

Oh sweet heavenly cheesecake, Antista-man! Silent Hill remasters would be fantastic.
  • mattdark - September 18, 2010 7:09 a.m.

If the did a shadow hearts collection, I would happily buy that on the first day!
  • sadisticstoic - September 18, 2010 7:10 a.m.

if the psp2 was strong enough and had 2 analogue sticks with an hd screen you could download these remastered games and play them on ps3 or psp2
  • sadisticstoic - September 18, 2010 7:12 a.m.

if the psp2 were powerful enough had 2 analogue sticks and an hd display these games could be download off psn and played on ps3 or psp2
  • CAPST3R - September 18, 2010 7:28 a.m.

What about Cold Winter? That was an awesome game! I'll forgive you for not mentioning Black, since Bodycount is it's successor (sort of). Oh, and hell yes to R&C! I love that series, but they really fucked up every game after Gladiator. Bring 'em back!
  • Yaro - September 18, 2010 7:46 a.m.

Gamesradar has done it again, you amaze me and make me happy, happy gamer. Thank you very much for mentioning Shadow hearts, I find the whole series superior to ps2 FFs, the gameplay was better the story and characters more meaningful and music more haunting (FFX is Uematsu's weaker work IMO, only a select few memorable tracks...still great ofc) to me at least. I would love to replay at least Shadow hearts 1 and 2 again...in HD =)
  • Austin_SJ - September 18, 2010 8:39 a.m.

Sony takes away our BC and then sells it back to us a piece at a time. And it works so well. I would shell out for virtually all of the above mentioned collections/titles.
  • Rhymenocerous - September 18, 2010 9:19 a.m.

MGS2 & 3 still don't look (or play) bad at all - neither does Silent Hill 2. If I bought these collections, it would merely be for trophies, which is kinda pathetic I supppose.
  • popenator - September 18, 2010 9:41 a.m.

What the hell! is up with square enix?!!?? they are soo frustrating, ever since Kingdom hearts 2 they have wasted their time creating tit bit games for the series, and haven't even bothered to get their heads out of the gutter,stop pissing fans off and get to work on the third game which really matters!!! sure I can understand if they need to release a few games to better help our understanding of the third game, but I am sooooooo sick of them constantly teasing about inbetween games to be released when all I want is for them to get to the POINT!!! and stop mucking about. who else is getting fed up with waiting for number 3?
  • Clovin64 - September 18, 2010 10:33 a.m.

I think I would buy most of these. Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry and Silent Hill HD Collections. OH HELL YES. I would make love to those discs. I replayed them recently and they remain amazing games. I can't help but think that you were a bit harsh when you said that you can't bear to look at the graphics anymore. DMC3, SH3, MGS2 and 3 and FFX, X-2 and XII all still look amazing IMO. PS2 was my faveourite generation in gaming.