• jordan-ryan-campbell - August 24, 2012 10:03 a.m.

honestly, i think def jam fight for new york was incredible, and if they put that out for ps3 i would ditch icon, well i already have anyways because icon sucked!
  • Oblivion2500 - March 25, 2011 6 p.m.

Why Silent Hill 4!?!? Why can't company remaster PSone games!?! I would love to have Silent Hill 1 along with 2 and 3, but not 4...Silent Hill 1 would look cool in High def and better texture + models + sounds... Now that something I would buy...
  • Fabian313 - February 21, 2011 1:08 p.m.

IS THIS FOR REAL:O?! Can someone mail em or something? is this just some ideas or real news?
  • classicsnes - October 22, 2010 10:09 p.m.

I would get Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, GTA, Kingdom Hearts, and Silent Hill definetly, and maybe Devil May Cry and Metal Gear. I can't wait for Sly Collection next month and Ico and Shadow of the Colosus next year, I also want God of War Collection.
  • duanejensen - October 18, 2010 8:14 p.m.

star wars battlefront
  • VercettisShirt - October 18, 2010 6:50 p.m.

The Kingdom Hearts re-release MUST include the Final Mix content.
  • seabassuk - October 18, 2010 12:04 p.m.

Include the original Metal Gear Games (even Snake's Revenge) in HD along with the Metal Gear Solid games and you got yourself a deal :D
  • sokolske - October 1, 2010 7:59 p.m.

oh shit not to mention time splitters that game was amazing. and they should have the cartoony crap just make it better like borderlands.
  • sokolske - October 1, 2010 7:54 p.m.

i think they are coming out with a sly copper hd edition for ps3 and ssx saga in hd??? cmon it wood be amazing.
  • Darkmessiah24 - September 22, 2010 12:43 a.m.

If they're making a 3rd Zone of the Enders, they need to re-release the originals from the PS2 on the PS3.
  • DVTC - September 21, 2010 2:52 p.m.

ahhhh,, I never thought of that,, silent hill.
  • lincc289 - September 21, 2010 1:42 p.m.

go!go! About you, fashionable tide Story will start from here! http://fogz.eu/8tthy
  • SeattleSound - September 21, 2010 12:31 p.m.

Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 would be awesome.
  • chrisbarker1980 - September 21, 2010 9:55 a.m.

Bushido Blade. Simply the best fighter ever made.
  • blynd_cyte - September 21, 2010 9:22 a.m.

I'm probably one of maybe 17 people world wide who even remembers Naval Ops: Warship Gunner and may be the only one looking for a re-make, but that game was a lot of fun. The story was a bit thin (think Ace Combat - cheesy dialogue and dramatization), but the level of customization for your ships was one of the most comprehensive examples of customization in a console game I've seen (and very easy to use). Fewer things are more satisfying than decking out a massive catamaran battleship with ridiculous amounts of firepower and sailing it off to conquer the seas. But I guess I'll have to keep dreaming on that one...
  • db1331 - September 20, 2010 6:31 p.m.

To this day I still don't see the difference between Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter.
  • NightCrawler_358 - September 19, 2010 12:50 p.m.

man this is a great article! I would buy all of these if i could! PS2 had so many great games!
  • PiTzI - September 19, 2010 6:39 a.m.

Zomg, I would get the "Jak & Daxter", "Kingdom Hearts", "Ratchet & Clank", and the "GTA" collections as I've played the majority of those games on the PS2 and they're definitely worth playing again! I'd also get the "Silent Hill", "Metal Gear" and "DMC" collections as I've never tried any of those. Great list! Hopefully, most of these will show up in a couple of years
  • FinderKeeper - September 19, 2010 3:06 a.m.

how could you guys leave out... *ooooooooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*