• TheBountyHunted - April 23, 2013 11:50 a.m.

And how does the Skyhook work exactly? I get it's magnetized to pull you up, but how does it make you go as fast or slow as you like? How does it shoot you off to the ground at incredible speeds? Do you turn the magnets off? And when you land at such speeds, how do you not break every bone in your legs?
  • avantguardian - April 24, 2013 12:27 a.m.

i really expected this to be on here. the shock absorption in booker's boots are without equal.
  • Mondrasagon - April 23, 2013 11:46 a.m.

Hm. I come back to wondering now and then: Is the quality and value of Gamesradar articles becoming weaker day by day, or am I the one who grew up?
  • ObliqueZombie - April 23, 2013 1:06 p.m.

Judging from the man who just made an account today, I'm not so sure you're a credible source of subjective value. Is there much "value" in game journalism when compared to others? Hardly, but we don't give a shit.
  • Jdizzle - April 23, 2013 2 p.m.

Well I've being playing games since the early eighties. I've owned about every console and bought about every major game since then. IN MY OPINION if that's what your want I thought most of the reviews where on the narrative and not the game which was IN MY OPINION 12 hours of near back to back repetitive shooting galleries. Go to google. Type in bioshock infinite overrated. I'm not alone and then some!
  • BladedFalcon - April 23, 2013 2:13 p.m.

A lot of people also weren't alone in thinking the earth was flat even centuries after Galileo and the discovery of America had happened. Doesn't mean they were right :P No matter how many agree with you, or how long you've been gaming, your opinion is still an opinion, just like mine as I'm writing this. You and many others thought the gameplay was repetitive, myself and many others found it to be pretty fun, so, y'know, different strokes at all. Would you really have the hubris to claim your opinion has higher value than mine or others that disagree with you?
  • Jdizzle - April 23, 2013 3:03 p.m.

I think I highlighted the words MY OPINION a few times. I didn't think it was a bad game. It just didn't meet it promises by a long shot.IN MY OPINION
  • SideSmash - April 23, 2013 11:34 a.m.

You forgot the nitpickiest of them all: HOW IS WATER RUNNING THROUGH THE CITY?! HOW DOES WATER PERPETUALLY FALL OUT OF BATTLESHIP BAY, ONLY TO COME BACK?!
  • Curt580 - April 23, 2013 11:27 a.m.

Can't forget the really generic shooting!