We Recommend

• Baconator96 - May 1, 2009 3:16 a.m.

aw, comeon...no Doctor Muto on this list? i think the good doctor deserves another shape shifting adventure. also, psyclops FTW! ReCaptcha: airless producing
  • Jedipimp0712 - May 1, 2009 3:11 a.m.

i think that Republic Commando is a must. that game was what i played a lot before i got Halo 2. I think that with better game engines, they would be able to make a REALLY GOOD re-make of this. I also think that there should be a Battlefront 3 to compete with MAG. that would be the shit.
  • solidsnake_5552000 - May 1, 2009 3:02 a.m.

What about sequels to team buddies and kagero?
  • mugen_ - May 1, 2009 2:39 a.m.

Anyone play Team Buddies that was a fun game.
  • Armyofnone - May 1, 2009 2:38 a.m.

Excuse me, sir, I think you are tainting my good name with your knock off of my knock off. Also! Some additional games: Freelancer! X-Com! Alpha Centauri!
  • Army_of_One - May 1, 2009 2:36 a.m.

HAHA wow jet moto i used to play that all the time =)
  • Armyofnone - May 1, 2009 2:30 a.m.

GamesRadar, you amaze me. Even my obsessive knowledge about old videogames has been put to shame by this list. Well done, you hit pretty much all of the ones that came to mind when I read the headline. Rawk on
  • chrisda - May 1, 2009 2:03 a.m.

it makes me feel good that im not the only one who has heard of mischief makers, slave zero, giants, or sacrifice. Great article
  • Gameward-Bound - May 1, 2009 2 a.m.

I LOVED Super Magnetic NEO! Such a fun game...
  • Shabaminator - May 1, 2009 1:59 a.m.

Two games I'm glad I saw on there was Cel Damage and God Hand. I was addicted to Cel Damage and God Hand was a really fun beat-em-up. Two games I wish I would've seen on there are: 1. Micro Maniacs for the PS1. The tv show was sub par, but the game was addictingly fun. 2. Rumble Racing for the PS2. Ever since PS2's stopped reading blue discs, I can't play it anymore :( it was really fun, making cars flip in any direction by holding R2 and going nuts with the left joystick. Along with upgradeable cars and a wide variety of tracks. Pure gold.
  • alexmdy - May 1, 2009 1:47 a.m.

There are quite a few lesser known games that they have pointed out that really deserve a sequel, some that I really enjoyed are Geist, Urban Chaos:RR, and Blast Corp.
  • BenitoMasterSystem - May 1, 2009 1:25 a.m.

I think GamesRdar is psychic, cause every time i see "The Con" I always think its "The Bouncer" and then i was thinking, hey they should put "The Bouncer" on this list, and i scroll down to see it right there. Someone at GDar probably thought the same thing when they put in "The Con", which i never even heard of.
  • MissingLink101 - May 1, 2009 1:25 a.m.

I reckon that there's a fair few games on consoles like the Mega Drive that could warrant franchises. I remember loving games like Dynamite Headdy and Flink. Headdy could definately be good for a sequel. Also, wouldn't mind seeing another Second Sight. Although company has kinda gona under...so maybe not.
  • BenitoMasterSystem - May 1, 2009 1:18 a.m.

Man, I bought Breakdown just a few months before i bought my 360 and i only played like an hour of it and i always wanted to get back into it. I effing love Freedom Fighters, none of my friends knew about that game and it was definitly my favorite game for a long time.
  • Frostyman - May 1, 2009 12:53 a.m.

Oh, and Republic Commando. Another Epicness filled game
  • Frostyman - May 1, 2009 12:46 a.m.

Oh...My...God! Slave Zero was EPIC! For the PC anyways. I'd definitely buy a sequel.
  • Jaces - May 1, 2009 12:02 a.m.

Gemini and Dragoon, played those to death. Though I never finished Dragoon cause I lost the 4th disc, DOH!
  • xecutioner - May 1, 2009 midnight

forget franchise for the moment, how bout releasing some of these on PSN. i love me some vagrant story!
  • LegendOfDragoon - April 30, 2009 11:54 p.m.

Haha! I was waiting for 118 the whole time :) I'm so glad it was on there!! It's truly my favorite game of all time:)
  • RebornKusabi - April 30, 2009 11:47 p.m.

Primal Rage Jade Empire Jet Force Gemini Okami Oni PN 03 Black Red Ninja: End of Honor Urban Chaos: Riot Response Star Wars: Republic Commando GUN Blast Corps Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure Breakdown Freedom Fighters Chakan: The Forever Man Rez Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy Thrill Kill Chaos Legion Fighters Megamix These are all games that I would love to see sequels too GODDAMNIT!!! Enough ****ing Halo and Call of Duty games, I want THESE games to get sequels!