We Recommend

• evildog51 - May 1, 2009 9:25 p.m.

i sooo agree with Galleon Fahrenheit (indigo prophecy) dont know why the change but hey. and shenmue 2, 3 would of been sooooo good as well. great article as well
  • GG Gabby - May 1, 2009 7:52 p.m.

Cool......Yeah they should do a sequel for Freedom Fighters XD I also think they should do a sequel for Medal of Honor: Underground. I wouldn't mind playing as Manon again even though it's still WW2. XD Ahhhh the days.......=)
  • raxafrax - May 1, 2009 7:05 p.m.

Syndicate is a great game and it had somewhat of a sequel called Syndicate Wars and it was pretty good. You can download it now and play in in dosbox. They should make a modern remake despite the mouse problems. Maybe like CivEvo.
  • EpicPale - May 1, 2009 6:51 p.m.

I had Slave Zero, Seaman and Jet Moto and loved them all (cheated in Seaman like a mofo though, just jumped my dreamcast clock forward to make him grow lol)
  • Tw1sted - May 1, 2009 6:39 p.m.

grim fandango <3
  • starhammer - May 1, 2009 5:34 p.m.

of all the games on this list, my #1 pick for a sequel is "sphinx and the cursed mummy". that game was outstanding. great to see "ring of red" up there as well. where's "gladius"?!
  • dodgersfan7800 - May 1, 2009 4:23 p.m.

I'd like to see a sequel to "Gladius" (2003). I agree with "Gun", "Base Wars", and some others that I've played.
  • The_Tingler - May 1, 2009 2:31 p.m.

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING. Thank you. Apart from that omission, great!
  • jackburnt - May 1, 2009 1:16 p.m.

I loved Cobra Triangle growing up. Here's my two: Dungeon Keeper Aliens Online
  • FistfulofPelican - May 1, 2009 noon

I have three words to say about a Rising Zan sequel - Red Steel 2.
  • chainchomp - May 1, 2009 10:51 a.m.

What did happen to Alisia Dragoon on the mega drive? It didnt even make it onto the so called ultimate collection.
  • XMalinthebeastX - May 1, 2009 6:42 a.m.

What!? No Fighters Destiny!?
  • Romination - May 1, 2009 6:36 a.m.

Mischief Makers. Dude. I rented that game religiously. Man... it was soooo cooool... and 435 stole my addition. Nex-Gen Mutant League Football. just that sentence makes me wet.. I think Alien Hominid deserves a sequel. I said it. AND ENTER THE MATRIX SHOULD TOTALLY BE ITS OWN FRANCHISE!!! recaptcha: with goons. which enter the matrix would have.
  • Flashkicker - May 1, 2009 5:56 a.m.

My love for Primal Rage just came back in a flash. As my second name for the NES, I believed I called it Street Fighter but with dinosaurs. That game sill doesn't have a sequel? I won't stand for this nonsense. I think Lifeline should stay dead though (Broken Pixels episode 19). Anybody get that?
  • ikillchicken - May 1, 2009 5:46 a.m.

Mischief Makers - 'Possibly the most underrated and widely ignored game on the N64' OMG yes! I love that game. I didn't realize anyone actually agreed with me. ;)
  • Ramen_Soup - May 1, 2009 4:44 a.m.

What about another possible Jet set Radio or maybe that gamecube game Second sight i think it was called
  • drummerteenX - May 1, 2009 4:28 a.m.

Woah, where is Advent Rising in this list??? While a whole lot of stuff needed fixing in that game (ridiculously long BAD vehicle sequences and seemingly unbeatable boss battles), there was too much right with it to have those hamper it. The story was epic, written by the sci-fi master Orson Scott Card and the combat was fresh and fun. I really want to know what happens, as the game ends on a big cliff hanger and I want to throw more aliens into the void with flick-targeting.
  • Gahmah - May 1, 2009 3:50 a.m.

Didn't in the best ending of Indigo Prophecy what's his name became imbued with the power of god or something? And why no zone of the enders? It was pretty cool...also was really saddening to see I played the vast majority of these.... WHY DOES EVERYTHING I LOVE DIE?
  • ssj4raditz - May 1, 2009 3:48 a.m.

Great list! Wish somebody would listen to you guys and at the very least make just a few of these happen. Reading this made me want to go back and play a ton of these old gems.
  • Gahmah - May 1, 2009 3:32 a.m.

GAH, Mischief Makers! Someone shares my plight!