22. Red Dead Revolver was originally being made by Capcom, before it sold the rights off to Rockstar.
23. US-only PS2 and Xbox boobfest The Guy Game (seriously, a DVD-style quiz based on ladies flashing their breasts) was banned when it transpired that one of the contestants was underage.
24. Halo 2 is the bestselling Xbox title ever, selling some eight million copies. It’s closely followed by five million for the original Halo.
25. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind contains a secret talking crab tucked away on a small island, who’s also a trader.
26. The title of PS2 game ICO is a pun on the Japanese word for ‘let’s go’.
27. In the original Animal Crossing for Nintendo 64, unreleased outside of Japan, you have to input the time and date every time you boot up the game.
28. Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime used to be the senior director of national marketing at Pizza Hut. While there he launched the Bigfoot Pizza and The Big New Yorker.
29. Squat braniac Raz wasn’t always intended to be the lead character of Psychonauts. It had initially been an ostrich.
30. Before going on to create classic games like Outrun, Shenmue and Virtua Fighter for Sega, Yu Suzuki had considered becoming a dentist.
31. Tomb Raider's Lara Croft was originally called Laura Cruz.