• leavemealone - March 29, 2009 2:15 a.m.

I'm a woman, and those games designed "just for girls" were a complete insult!! I will NEVER touch a game with the word "Barbie" in the title. And why are there so many freakin' games about *shudder* BABIES?? I have a message to all girls out there who think babies are fun and cute and want to have a baby. YOU ARE WRONG!!! Babies are NOT cute when they are PUKING all over you, SCREECHING at 2 in the morning, and filling their diapers with FECES!!! The game companies are stupid, sexist pigs.>:(
  • StAnger - March 29, 2009 3:53 a.m.

career advice for girls XD
  • phoenix_wings - March 29, 2009 7:18 a.m.

LOL @ career advice for girls. Girly girls. I wonder if there will be this huge epidemic of teen pregnancies, and they'll say that Babiez made them do it? Leavemealone, game companies are just trying to reinforce stereotypes the entire world has regarding young women. Parents see this game when shopping for their kids and pick it up because it probably reinforces what they want their daughter to be. Don't worry, you're not the first woman to be disgusted by those games.
  • lovinmyps3 - March 29, 2009 11:15 p.m.

haha wii is a joke
  • Ddz53 - March 30, 2009 3:52 a.m.

Great vid! I can now say that casual games are the worst things in gaming rightnow. And wtf is up with that part showing the career advice games for girls, I was wondering when it was going to stop, my eyes were starting to burn
  • trejos4000 - April 1, 2009 3:08 p.m.

wow i cant there so many shety games
  • TheFeAr - April 1, 2009 8:30 p.m.

i like #40 8==============================d :)
  • kenstar123 - April 6, 2009 1:32 a.m.

Lol good one.
  • penguinsrule3 - April 7, 2009 8:45 p.m.

i used to be into that...(shudder) no more.
  • samownzsnake - May 19, 2009 5:28 a.m.

Nintendo's mind has been corrupted by those who send letters for family friendly titles. Hopefully with all the moneys Nintendo has collected they will let it all out in one big global fart of sweet hardcore shooter games to repay real gamers for their Non-Nintendo years. RIP The Casual Days of Nintendo 2007-2010 It Sucked
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - July 4, 2009 6:23 p.m.

this video is win.
  • Stalpph - March 27, 2010 4:57 a.m.

What I love about this video is that 90% of the things in it are Nintendo. 2010 - The year of the Playstation!
  • numbier_wun - May 16, 2010 9:26 p.m.

How dare you include Guitar Hero! Rock Band is for casual gamers, Guitar Hero is for hardcore mofos. I used to play GH for hours on end before my 360 broke.