• haytradyl33 - March 31, 2009 6:12 p.m.

LOL at the people from Today playing Livin on a Prayer Also, Guitar Hero/Rockband isn't for people who can't play games. If it was, It would be more "family friendly" in their song choices (ignore the new Spongsbob songs available for DLC)
  • NullG7 - March 31, 2009 9:06 p.m.

Is it me or were there about 20 baby games in this? Stupid casual gamers you cant simulate a baby without poo, I sugest you go and jump in a portipoty while we push it down a hill
  • GamesRadarLizzieCuevas - March 31, 2009 9:51 p.m.

I played Imagine Game Journoz to get this job.
  • scatmanjones - April 1, 2009 2:10 a.m.

No offense to anybody(except fanboys)it cause they're fanboys. Fanboys are RETARDED! No rhyme no reason.
  • somerandomchap - April 1, 2009 2:35 a.m.

please stab ubisoft in the face, imagine: no more casual games
  • UsernameAlreadyInUse - April 1, 2009 2:54 a.m.

Wow theres that many "Imagine" shit thats rly surprising
  • graysonGman - April 3, 2009 6:30 a.m.

so true, but gh metallica is completely not for casual gamers. ex. the easiest song is for whom the bell tolls which would be an upper tier song on any other guitar hero game. thats my rant for today.
  • graysonGman - April 3, 2009 6:31 a.m.

so true, but gh metallica is completely not for casual gamers. ex: the easiest song is for whom the bell tolls which would be an upper tier song on any other guitar hero game. thats my rant for today.
  • Hellwilder - May 24, 2009 3:39 p.m.

PARTY BABYZ! D:
  • sgloomy - March 27, 2009 10:29 p.m.

great video, i agree with every game mentioned in this video, its sad that time is actually wasted to make games for girls to become cheerleaders, oh and FIrst
  • miningguyx360 - March 27, 2009 10:31 p.m.

FIRST You missed Repeitive http://armorgames.com/play/1760/hedgehog-launch
  • lava_lamp - March 27, 2009 11:53 p.m.

i cant believe there were that many career a advice for girls games
  • riodoku79 - March 27, 2009 11:59 p.m.

0_____0...doesn't ubisoft own the rights to like...half of those?
  • riodoku79 - March 28, 2009 midnight

0________0...doesn't ubisoft own the rights to like... half of the games on here?
  • Mittenz - March 28, 2009 12:08 a.m.

This is esentially why Nintendo does this to us http://fanboys-online.com/index.php?comic=259 reCAPTCHA:Graham Merger
  • BoondockSaint54 - March 28, 2009 1:46 a.m.

How dare they make fun of the career games. I had to pass that game to become a doctor in Guatemala.
  • theschwartzb - March 28, 2009 2:56 a.m.

aaaaaaaaand.... oh shit, my brain just dissolved
  • Sonneilon - March 28, 2009 3:51 a.m.

I always kinda thought that casual games were ones you could pick up w/o ANY learning curve (pacman, space invaders) to games you can just pick up and play a few rounds and be done (fighting games, old platformers). But I guess the definition has changed. I hate to support Nintendo in some of their odd 'game' decisions, but I figure, they are trying to make the DS a multi-functional device or at least, make it an educational toy moreso than what the PSP could be. Let's face it, the consoles and handhelds (and even phones) want to be more than they are. The PS3 as a central entertainment hub doesn't mention games at the forefront. The WII was like... A game console but it lacks the games to make it ultra cool (imo).
  • Cwf2008 - March 28, 2009 3:56 a.m.

DEATH TO CASUAL GAMING!
  • Scott1121 - March 28, 2009 8:56 p.m.

Man I hate casual games and sadly enough one of my frineds actually owns a wii and thinks its the shit It makes me want to punch him in the mouth lol