• pantscrapper - March 29, 2009 2:15 a.m.

Holy crap! Has the gaming world completely turned into a bunch of raging complaining little girls? "Wireless is too expensive", "The code is too long to type", "The games are too expensive", "Installation takes too long" Listen up. When your life has time for this type of whining, you have nothing to complain about! Seriously. Get off your ass, call the local community center and find an old timer or a kid that needs a hand and volunteer for an hour/week. You will build a whole new relationship with your console.
  • BLOODmuffins - March 29, 2009 12:38 a.m.

love the article! oh, and to anyone who is hating on mikel 'cause they think hes being unfair or for any other reason, FUCK YOU!!! and if you read this, you just lost the game
  • toastedmilk - March 28, 2009 11:18 p.m.

so many good points on all of the systems. the one that pisses me off the most is the wiimote battery life. nintendo could be making so much money off of a rechargeable battery kit, instead we are reduced to buying crappy aftermarket versions. i bought the nyko one pictured; first one was defective out of the box, the second one has been problematic charging and holding a charge ever since i got it. i'm especially pissed off right now because i just bought madworld and i have to wait for those fucking things to charge so i can play it. this wouldn't have happened it it was on the ps3 or 360.
  • CoD_22 - March 28, 2009 11:07 p.m.

motorstorm:pr was not disappointing its a brilliant game so shut up i hate you. recaptcha: society off (it is the week of hate so i suppose society does turn off)
  • Defguru7777 - March 28, 2009 10:30 p.m.

I hate the Red Ring with a passion. I've got it right now. PS3s are still too got dang expensive. Wii is slowly losing itself to casual gamers. PCs are also too got dang expensive to upgrade. PSP sucks donkey. DS: see above for Wii Week of Hate: Thank you GamesRadar!!!
  • Patius - March 28, 2009 10:20 p.m.

Win. Especially the comparison of the PS3 to the Gamecube.
  • Hobojedi - March 28, 2009 9:48 p.m.

If only crappy 3rd party games would die out, so the good games actually get bought, which means more revenue for the good developers, which means better games for us..
  • John-117 - March 28, 2009 8:31 p.m.

Like jcgrech said before me, all games released now have to implement trophies, so that really isn't a problem anymore. Though I totally agree the PS3 should get a price cut like, NOW. To say that the majority of the PS3's greatest games are published by sony is a negative is weird because the same rings pretty true of both Nintendo(SSBB, Twilight Princess, SM galaxy) and Microsoft(Halo 3, Gears of War 1 & 2, Fable II, Viva Pinata, Banjo Kazooie) as well. Third party exclusives are pretty few and far between for the 360 and PS3 so it's hard to say that sony depends solely on their self-published games if microsoft doesn't. The jerks on live on psn have an easy fix, don't wear a mic unless you're just with your friends(or join a live party). It's been a great week of hate, lots of laughs, and always interesting, can't wait until next year.
  • Mavarious - March 28, 2009 8:29 p.m.

@ ohmypizzapie That's why you do what I did, buy an arcade and get an elite HDD from ebay for 75 bucks. Same thing only it isn't all black and I'm up hundreds of dollars.
  • jesusfrk15 - March 28, 2009 8:21 p.m.

well seems like the 360 is still the best console. and now i'll start thinking of buying "no more heroes" and i cant believe im not the only human in the world that has played or owns prison tycoon!
  • Master_Leep - March 28, 2009 7:18 p.m.

The PC had always been the best gaming platform for the intellectually superior. Muhahahahah!
  • magicwalnuts0 - March 28, 2009 5:20 p.m.

"dang, im a pc snob..." who says playing on the PC can't be the equivalent of a doctorate in Physics, it sure as hell feels just as accomplishing. And I still love MGS and Halo (1) despite my PC loyalties. reCAPTCHA: hungaricus holmes
  • chrisda - March 28, 2009 3:27 p.m.

dang, im a pc snob...
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 28, 2009 3:01 p.m.

@HaloKiller and Mr. Mikel Reparaz: I was not contesting that they are on the Xbox 360. I know that. What I was saying was that I don't agree with the last part, about the "games that take the longest tend to be the ones least worth waiting for" part. I meant to say that these games take a while to install, as do other games like NBA 2K9 and Madden NFL 09. and those are all great games. And I can't think of too many games that were terrible that took forever to load. Thats what I meant.
  • Unoriginal - March 28, 2009 1:55 p.m.

@iand edgar I don't own a Gamecube and I missed out on the first 2 Primes and Pikmin so Im happy they are doing it. But why Mario Tennis?
  • Mittenz - March 28, 2009 10:14 a.m.

I relly hate that about XBLA games, whenever I load up Castle Crashers offline, it says I only have the trial version. And now I find out its because MY XBOX REDRINGED!!! AGAIN!!!
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 28, 2009 8:51 a.m.

As for "20-30 minutes, and the games that take the longest tend to be the ones least worth waiting for." WRONG Fallout 3 took me 30 minutes. Bioshock: 15 minutes. MGS 4: 25 minutes. LittleBigPlanet: 20 GTA 4: 25 All of those are kickass games. I guess that maks it 9 points of HATE for the PS3 to the 360's 10 points of HATE ..... PS3 WINS!!!!
  • cookie23q - March 28, 2009 8:47 a.m.

great atricle 5 stars
  • AyJay - March 28, 2009 8:39 a.m.

im sure wen zelda spirit tracks comes out u guys will luz as much as ZPH
  • DawgsFan117 - March 28, 2009 7:07 a.m.

Microsoft may be D-Bags but what the hell they are D-Bags that get me exclusive content. On the other hand I also own a PS3 so im pissed at sony for not gettin me that content. Oh well atleast I dont own a Wii.