• KA87 - November 9, 2012 2:11 p.m.

The day that the game stopped being the FPS version of Madden. TBA
  • Druupwnz - November 9, 2012 3:01 p.m.

Either the first mission or the last mission of MW1, for me. The first mission was balanced just so, frantic but never out of your control (until the end, when the tanker starts taking on water). And then the ending, that sense of hopelessness as you watch your squad die in front of you, and then relief when you get saved by Nikolai ... Cod hasn't replicated those feelings for me since.
  • ThatGamerDude - November 9, 2012 4:32 p.m.

Number One on this list is definitely the best moment in Call of Duty story-wise. The best moment in general in Call of Duty nowadays is kicking 10 year old asses and laughing at their pathetic insults. For some (if not most people) it's annoying. For me, it's pure dark bliss...
  • awesomesauce - November 10, 2012 1:15 a.m.

I think the ending of zombies deserves an honorable mention, you nuke freaking earth for goodness sake!
  • seanpolley - November 10, 2012 7:19 a.m.

cant believe you guys didn't include the end of modern warfare where price slides you his 1911.
  • zombi3grim - November 10, 2012 9:10 a.m.

We cant get through ONE CoD article with the same old tired "Hurr durr, CoD is all da same, itz so borinz, i wish thay would doez moar single plaerz, hurrrrr." Come the fuck on, man.
  • needles - November 12, 2012 4:57 p.m.

The single player sucked.
  • EpicGorilla12 - November 10, 2012 1:23 p.m.

Why no Black Ops? I thought it was much better than MW3 and had some really great moments like the uprising in Vorkuta and meeting JFK.
  • tehtimeisnow - November 11, 2012 1:30 a.m.

i cant wate for balck ops 2 it is will b the best gane of the year by far seruoisley its the sequals to the best game of all time and its just the most perfact multipleyer expereince u can get on vidoegames
  • Chinwekewa - November 11, 2012 5:38 a.m.

Wait, these all happened in different games? I couldn't tell.
  • winner2 - November 11, 2012 6:20 a.m.

It's a good thing the campaigns are a lot of fun and I have a brother who loves CoD. I like the campaigns, just not enough to drop 60$ on them.
  • Exiled Reaper - November 12, 2012 2:47 a.m.

Surprised to see no Black Ops moments in there, I think meeting JFK was particularly outstanding. The moment Brooklyn gets blown up by a artillery shell in Big Red One is also memorable; here was a character we had come to love immensely and suddenly he's wrenched from us in a very typical horrific fashion, so close to the end of the war as well. The nuke scene in MW1 is of course one of the most memorable and outstanding moments in any game really.
  • shawksta - November 7, 2013 12:58 p.m.

Suprised as well. One of my favorite and greatest moments was the whole plot twist of what the hell was actually happening with Mason, and how (woods i think?Im probably wrong) came out the door and beat the living crap out of you to wake up from your brainwashing
  • Fox_Mulder - November 12, 2012 9:15 p.m.

When COD4 came out I swear it was simply incredible. It's still one of the best games, I've ever played, maybe even in the top ten. It's a shame what's become of the series.
  • DUK3 R3X - November 13, 2012 12:20 a.m.

MW1 was great.... MW2 was even better!! Shepherd is a doos! His betrayal was fatal for me! Can't wait to play MW3.. is it good?
  • trevor-wagner - November 22, 2012 11:11 p.m.

MW3 is a disappointment number 2 is the high point of the series and the story of 3 isn't that great of a story but of course that's just my opinion
  • shawksta - November 7, 2013 12:56 p.m.

To finish off the series? Yes, its great, new companionship, lost, satisfaction, im surprised you didnt finish it yet. I dont like ranking, but MW3 finishes off the whole storyline MW started.